We believe the early years are a critical stage in a child's development and in their education. Everything we do is intended to provide the best outcomes for our young learners and to provide them with a fun and stimulating place to learn.
- Our play-based programme is designed to meet the needs of young learners
- Our curriculum, the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP), encourages learning through inquiry and provides opportunities to take risks and be creative.
- Our teachers are all qualified, early years professionals
- Our classrooms are very well equipped with age appropriate education and technology resources
- Our exciting indoor and outdoor play areas promote the development of children's gross motor skills while challenging children to develop and stretch themselves
Our kindergartens offer an English language education for children aged 3 to 5 years and educate children from a diversity of backgrounds, making them truly international settings. The learning environment is highly interactive and children are encouraged to learn through exciting and fun hands-on experiences. Our curriculum is also highly interactive and is play-based, and has been structured to promote learning through inquiry. We also introduce children to the culture and language of China.